Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Eu amo Portugal

*edited: 0750 hours

World Cup 2006 was crap, crap and more crap. 3rd/4th placing match between Germany and Portugal was disappointing. My poor Portugal, poor Cristiano Ronaldo and Figo. Stupid Germany, stupid Ballack.

Then the finals between France and Italy. Poor Zidane, poor France. Why you like that huh? What the hell was the head butt for?! Stupid Italy, stupid Buffon (Sorry Zen). I actually teared when Italy scored the final penalty kick against France. -wails- )):

Oh well, another 4 years for my Portugal to come back. Another 4 more years for Babyboo's Brazil to even get to Semi-Finals. x:

Believe it or not, I actually watched the finals ALL ALONE at home. It was so sad I tell you. I couldn't kao-pei to anyone when Zidane lost his mind or when the Italians fouled the French or when either side scored. (I am very nosiy when I watch soccer) So I called Babyboo everytime something "major" happened to kao-pei. Hur.

Last week was a whole week of clubbing.

Wed, Zouk where I finally heard Square Rooms and podium-ed my way through that song feeling all so high, high, high. Whee~ Friday was Zouk once again with loads of beer and Smirnoff Red Bull.

On Saturday, Babyboo and I clubbed hopped like mad. First was to Devils where Ryl, Chy, my mummy and her colleagues (Yes, my real mother) joined us. I know, my mum's so damn cool, she was so sweet and even bought me a pack of ciggarettes much to Babyboo's distaste. ((:

Hopped over to HRC to meet Jie and Jo for drinks and after that we headed to Zouk to meet Bel for the Germany and Portugal match. Randomly, Andrew was hell good on Saturday. (:

Anyhow, HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO TAU POK BESSY TAN. I love you, you stupid moron. Hope you and Zen have a blast at Bintan. -hugs-

---

And up till this moment, I am unable to understand why.
Why you do so, time after time.
Tell me I'm over reacting, like I always am.
But deep down, I know, I ain't.
These lies, they eat me up.
And I just don't know what to do anymore.

But afterall, you're my wonder wall and I love you just the same.


"And I'd give up forever to touch you,
'Cause I know that you feel me some how.
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,
And I don't want to go home right now."

No comments: