Friday, January 23, 2004

First day of Lunar New Year. Nothing Fantastic i suppose. Its just e same old routine. I think this year i recieved lesser Ang Baos. Well i haven't counted the money inside yet so who knows. *shrugs* As usual as i predicted, had loads of "suaning" from my relatives about my tube top and levi's super low. But i predicted. So was prepared for it. Just flash them my sweetest smile. And act all innocent.

Finally, the First day of Lunar new year is over. I can take out that mask of mine. Had to cheer myself up. Now, i feel free. Me. I can just be myself. Stop acting happy. And just show how i feel.

To you. Chances are you won't get to read this. If you do read this, then you did. If you don't then, you don't. I can't believe you doubt my love for you. After everything, you asked me if i still love you. If i didn't, i wouldn't have changed so much. I did everything for you and now you ask if i love you? Seriously, that made me speechless. Totally. Just because i don't treat you like before i don't love you? I told you time and time again. I'm reaching my limit. I'm tired of being the giver. You know what. Just forget it. Im rambling to myself anyway.

Bliss. Bliss of darkness. That's what someone said on MiRC to me yesterday. Just immersing myself in trivia. Stops my mind from going wild.


No comments: