Monday, January 19, 2004

Im Sick. And alone at home again. No food. -sighs- I guess it will have to be maggi mee again. No choice. Il cook later. Feeling a lil wozzy at e moment. And i bloody missed Mbs Lab and Tourism Destinations Tutorial and lecture. There goes all my attendance. This semester seems to be going to fast. I can't catch up at all. I have no idea what is going on. Totally. Hate it when this happens. Im supposed to do better this semester. And its just e beginning of the semester. Im already lost. What's going to happen to me when all e bloody dateline's and Tests and Exams start. Il crumble beneath stress. I hate school.

Everything else is fine i suppose? Its just that everyone else seems so troubled and depressed. -sighs- It ain't helping me at all. Chinese New Year is coming. Im only probably looking forward to Tuan Yuan Fan. Yummy~

Gotta rest now. Nothing else to blog anyway. Love you guys. -muacks-

No comments: