Sunday, February 15, 2004

Celebrated Valentine's Day over two days. *smiles* On Friday, we went walking around town as usual. Then watched Along Came Polly. Go watch it. Its a good show. Go catch it. Got my valentine's day present! Its a swatch watch! *smiles widely* I Love the watch! So Andrea. Haha. Stripes! Wheeee~ The only part that it ain't me is that the watch is baby blue. But e contrast in e stripes and e blue is so nice. Love the watch. Thanks baby! *muacks*

Might be Mia for a few days. Mid term test next week. *frowns*
Monday, 16th Feb ---> Tourism Destinations, 1100-1200 hours.
Wednesday, 18th Feb ---> Managing Business Systems, 1100-1200 hours.
Thursday, 19th Feb ---> Macroeconomics, 0900-1000 hours.


I'm going to die. Haven't started studying. *frowns hard* But then again like what Chy and Ryl says. Drea you won't study till the day before. So don't pretend to be hardworking. Bwahahahaha. *grins* I'm trying to be hardworking okay! Heehee. Worst case scenario, fail my tests lor. Choy!

Lil Cow: Baby! You are finishing your Sip soon so don't worry okay? The moment I finish my mid-term, you finish your Sip! So yay! Can go clubbing! Heehee. Love you baby and thanks for the watch! *winks and muacks*

Chy and Ryl: Mei nu's! I'm like the grass and you two the flowers. I know what a analogy. But so many people said that you two were pretty I'm jealous! *whines* Bwahahaha. Anyhow, both study hard ya. Then again Chy study hard. Ryl scores all A's so no need to ask her to study hard. *grins* Love ya both! *muacks*

Leong: Wheee~ I got my White Flash Havaianas already! Yay! I love it! So funky and comfortable! Show you another day k? Anyhow, take care and I'll see you soon! And maybe go clubbing ya babe? *winks*

Sel darling: Whey! Scare the hell outta me today. Saw you with your date! Heehee. Not bad not bad. If anything happens i must be the first to know okay. And i Miss clubbing with you can! Now i got no more clubbing khaki already! Tsk. I don't care. During the holidays must go club with me. Meanwhile study hard for your mid-term. Love ya loads. Miss ya too. *hugs*

Mac, Rusty, Kaka, Baa, Sissy and all Irc mates: Love yall! Heehee. You guys take care ya. Will talk to yall when my test are over or when i come online to destress for awhile. *muacks and hugs*

Okay, now must pretend to be studious already. Taataa~

No comments: