Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Ryna on msn: "hey girl are u ok? u seem to mia alot this sem leh"
*sighs*.. I know people.. I've been mia alot this semester. And no, not mia cause i've run off to spend time with lil cow. I've been falling sick so constantly. This has never happened to me!!! What the hell in the world is wrong with me?!?! *shrugs* I have no idea either.

So i missed school again! Okay, what's new now. Sheesh~ I'm feeling better somehow. I mean at least e Snot ain't dripping like a leaking tap anymore. I know.. Ewwww. Yes. Now my sister is lying in bed sniffling away. She's got the virus from me i reckon. Not my fault hor! Poor girl..

Alamak! *slaps forehead* Chy msgd to say MBS Review Due this fri!! And i thought hari raya haji saved me from it! *mumbles*

Stress stress stress. . .

Sel darling, Im here for you. No matter what happens all of us supports your decision yar? Anything give me a msg or call.. Love ya babe.. *hugs*

S t r e s S e d !

No comments: