Thursday, March 04, 2004

I'm going to blog proper this time. Been slacking around since yesterday. Today slacked in the library with Shaun, Jem, Kerrie, Chy, Ryl and blah blah blah. I had plenty of time to kill anyway. Tommorrow, i'll be crashing the morning econs lecture cause we have this star cruise trip in the afternoon. No i ain't going for a cruise. Just going for a cruise inspection. Formal wear please. Court shoes and blazer all. :/ I will be melting away. So darn hot.

Finally Travel Kit is over. So is my Arts Appreciation. Now its left with Mbs and Econs. But both ain't that tough as Travel Kit. So at least the main one is done with. All the lack of sleep is still getting to me. Still recovering. Am yawning as i speak. I'll go sleep after this. Need my beauty sleep. :p

Thing's haven't been going very well for me. But i'll be strong. I can do it. Yes i can. *smiles* Somehow i can't wait for my birthday to come. *beams* Anyway, i saw this tinkerbell snowglobe at wheelock earlier on. It costs 88 bucks i think. Its so PRETTY please. I think im in love. But i don't have da cash for it. *pouts* As i mentioned earlier, my birthday is coming! *hint hint* The tinkerbell in the snowglobe is crystal. So darn pretty! *winks at all*

I need to change my blogskin. Getting very sick of this one. When im free la huh. Taataa~

No comments: