Friday, March 12, 2004

I'm so darn tired. My eyes are popping out. Mbs is killing me. Not only me actually. Everyone else too. Stayed in school till about 2200 hours. Was doing Mbs the whole day. Today is going to be a long day too. Mbs, Econs, Travel Kit presentation. These are the things that are due next week. I'm falling apart.

Will only be looking forward to Shaun's place later on at night to chill and watch William Hung together with da rest. We all need a break. We deserve one.

Chy* Babe, if it ain't for you i would probably die. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense etc. Tmr, mbs. We can do it!

Ryl* Ah ryl "quek's accent", you can do it too! Although your Jie Mei can just go and die. You can do it on your own! Jia you!

Keke* My dear Swa He, you'll do just fine. We are all here. Love ya too!

Shaun* Thanks for everything. Especially the chocolates. So much chocolates in one day. Trying to make me fat right? Haha. Can't wait to head to your place later. We will all make it through Mbs!

KC Cougars* I miss you babes SO much. Can't wait to see yall on Sunday! So glad we decided to meet up again. I miss yall so so much. Miss cheerleading so badly. C ya on Sun!

*hugs Ryl, Chy, Quek, Shaun, Jem, Becks, Ron, Keke*

// My poor little weak eyes.

No comments: