Sunday, March 14, 2004

So here i am. Sitting in front of the com not knowing what to do. Irony, I have a zillion things to do. Firstly i'm not even supposed to be at home. I'm supposed to be out and about with the rest of the Cougars. Secondly, i'm supposed to be doing Mbs. If not i still have travel kit presentation to do. Or even change this blinking blog skin. But i'm not doing anything but blogging.

Was going to write a testimonial for Ryl, Chy, Quek, Shaun, Keke and Lor Mee. But then Friendster refuses to accept my testimonial for Chy and Ryl. So i gave up. So i'm deleting some friends on friendster. Like those i have no idea who the hell they are and what the hell they are doing on my friendster. Hahaha.

Finally i'm breaking down. Its finally gotten to me. One week has passed. Soon i hope, i won't be counting the days slowly. Being Single is good ain't it. Noone can make me do anything. I go where i want to. Do what i want to. Talk to who i want to. Freedom in exchange for love some may ask. *shrugs* I don't believe in regretting. What is done cannot be undone right. Just live with it. And be strong. And i know, i'm doing just fine. I am.

Then i realised i've been feeling inferior. To almost everyone. I was never like that. Never. Some of you know. What in the world happened i have no idea. I need to learn to love myself. Love myself for who i am.

No comments: