Saturday, April 03, 2004

Happy 18th Birthday Ryl!!!


Friday
Before heading for Ryl's birthday dinner. I accompanied Quek to TM to buy her present for Ryl and also a sunflower for the special birthday girl. People, yall should have seen the smile on Ryl's face after she got the sunflower. Non-Stop Smiling please. :D

After which we headed to Cafe Cartel (change of plans) at Suntec for dinner. Food was pretty okayy. Nothing fantastic but we sure did have loads of fun talking crap. Talked about loads of stuff while eating. Keke said she's buying Jem a ferrari for his birthday. Hahaha. Took some pictures and irritating clumsy plus blur ME accidentally deleted ALL the pictures in my camera. I almost cried please. My chicken picture is gone!! -sulks- Then we gave Ryl her Mango Dress. The silly girl was almost in tears. So glad you loved your present girl. Then Quek presented her birthday present to Ryl. Our silly Birthday girl put her head in the paper bag cause she was in tears!! (I have visual proof) So cute!! Quek gave her a pink Swatch Skin watch by the way. Headed to Esplanade after that to take more pictures. Ryl changed into her Mango Dress and boy she looks ravishing. Hahaha. So jealous. But i got Ice Cream from Shaunie Shaun Shaun! So so so nice pleasee. Thanks sweets!! :D All headed home after that. We were all pretty tired. Photos will be posted up later after Ryl send me the rest of the pictures in her Camera.

Today
Was supposed to crash the Macroeconomics Remedial but i was too tired to get outta bed so didn't go. In the end, i still headed down to school to accompany Shaun while he was doing his project. Apparently my grandma's place is across the road from Shaun's grandpa's place. We each headed to our grandparent's place. So nice of us right? Haha. Currently i'm like watching Miss Singapore Universe. Hmmm. No complains so far although i think the girls can afford to tone some parts of their bodies. Some abit flabby. Doesn't look that good on national TV. I'm not saying I have a perfect figure or anything but yeah. Miss Universe please. The opening act was pretty good. Loved the Retro looking short dress they were wearing. Nice please. Will be going down to the airport later to send my godma off.

Nothing much to blog about. Just updating my life. I'm getting so boring. Bahhh.

No comments: