Monday, April 12, 2004

Okayy yes you see a new template. Why? Refer to the previous post. Don't want to explain. This template is much simpler although you can see the banner above its fine. Someone teach me how to get rid of the banner. Simple, clean and neat. Tired of complications.I realised that its been a long time since i did shout outs. So here goes.

Seline darling* Sel darling~ Was so suprised to see you in biz park today. Or rather suprised to hear you scream drea. Haha. I've miss you loads and loads and loads. You have no idea how much. Too bad you were rushing for lesson and I was rushing to eat. Hee. :p Really hope to catch up with you real soon. Immediately after exams okay? To celebrate my birthday. I still owe you half your present. Hahaha. Really really miss you loads. Don't worry I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'll fill you in asap. Take care and study hard for your exams okay girlfriend? Or my PL Partner. Hehe. Tell Zhenhui to shoo. Bleahh. *muacks babe.

Ah Quek* Donut, thanks for being here for me when i need you the most. Although things have come to the point where you don't even know what to say to console me. Thanks. Please cheer up. You used to be the only one who could cheer me up. But now, I see a different ducky. A rather "happy" one that is. Happiness that doesn't come from within but rather smiling for the sake of it. It hurts me to see you this way. No matter what I'm here for you okay? After my exams, we'll meet up with Sel okay? Miss spending time with two of my closest pals together. Love ya duck.

Ah Ryl* Auntayy Ryl~ Its been a long time since we called you aunty huh? Anyhow, just want to wish you good luck for exams although you don't need any!! Bring the distinctions back baby! Last sem 2 distinctions right? I want you to get 3 this sem!! Haha joking. Just do your best and don't stress yourself out too much okay? I know things haven't been going very well and its affecting you. I guess you and I don't feel comfortable with the group anymore. The reason? I'm not sure either. Just want you to know, whatever happens I'll always be here. I love you and you know that. *hugs*

Chy Chy*My everdearest Chy, please study hard for your exams. Don't laze around at home or basically get your eyes off that tv!! No more Arsenal and Man U quarrels with the boys anymore please! Haha. Down to serious things. Somehow, things between us have been rather awkward. I don't know. But I guess its because of the Shaun and Jem thing. There seems to be a barrier between the both of us somehow. I just hope, our friendship doesn't get too affected. Cause I love you. Its been a great 2 semesters with you and I want things to remain as they are. *hugs*

Keke* Kerrriieeeee~ *hugs* Haven't been seeing you recently cause I've been heading home after school. I miss you loads. Always remember you as the one who made me laugh so hard at Simpang. I honestly miss those days. Babe, study hard for exams yeah? Don't just laugh laugh laugh and I'm here if you need me okay? Going to give you a beeggg hug when I see you tmr or something. *smile girl.

Jem* Yishun~ Suprised to see this? Haha. Wait wait. Hello hello hello! Okay, enough of crap. Yishun, study hard for your exams and after that, you can go shake that bootie of yours already!! Love yew! Hahaha. Bye bye bye!

Shaunie Shaun Shaun* Brother bear xiu xiu~ Haha. Things haven't been going well one bit. I can't promise that things will be the same again but just don't isolate yourself please. With you missing from the group, everything seems so wrong. Everything. Study hard for exams and I'm here if you need me. You know I'll be here. Love you. *hugs*

Quek, Ryl, Chy, Jem, Keke & Shaun*I'm going to be a lil blunt here. But I know yall understand. The 7 of us used to be so close. I'm sure memories of 85, Simpang, Shaun's place, Ryl's birthday are still fresh in your heads. I don't know about yall but i miss the times together as a group and i miss the group alot. I want to make my stand first. I know what i say may not help but I'll give it a shot anyhow. I'm not upset with Shaun anymore. So I hope you guys forget about the matter. I had a part to play and though I was hurt. I'm fine. Everyone makes mistakes, for noone is perfect. I'll pick up my life where it stopped and continue. The issue between Shaun and I are the least of my worries. My opinion? Basically, its between the two guys. Yeah i know, face and all what not rubbish shit. I don't know. I personally think yall should talk things out. Be civil and open minded. We are friends after all. Honesty is important. All i want is for the group to be the same. Everyone to laugh together. Not one isolating himself, the other not happy, the rest getting affected and all sorts of funny situations. Don't start assuring me that things will be the same. I'm bloody sick and tired of hearing that crap. Honestly I am. I don't want empty promises. I love yall so much and you guys know, its pretty much everything I have. The 7 made me pull through the stress with school and the problem with her at that point of time. And yall have yet to go to sentosa with me! I just hope this will help. That the whole group will take some time to think about everything. There isn't much time left, exams are coming so are the holidays. And trust me, the holidays might just make things harder. I'm tired of being the middle person to tell Shaun not to drift away. Please tell each other what yall feel. I've tried my best to put the group back together, if all else fails. Then, I'm Sorry. But as long as we believe and try, and noone gives up. There will always be a glimmer of hope. I love each and everyone of you. God bless and good luck. *hugs all tight*

No comments: