Thursday, April 08, 2004

"to love and be loved, is to hurt and be hurt" quoted from Leong Love is supposed to a many splendour thing ain't it?

The "walks" home have been quite calming in fact. Minus the fact that its 30 something degrees out there. I guess being alone made me realise a number of things. Like for one, I have been holding back. Holding back what some may ask. Holding back my freedom of speech. I know, i've been through it on one of my previous entries. No i'm not going to rant and rave like a Mad woman again. Just I don't know. Would you rather be someone who speaks her mind without any friends or someone who keeps everything to herself and is the most popular person around? I'm definately not the latter as most would know.

Now, i'm getting comfortable with being Me. Me being alone. I admire those who are truely independent. People who watch movies alone, goes shopping alone, have a meal alone. Am I not independent or is it just insecurity? I'm learning, and one day I will do just fine, just fine Alone.

Cause I want it all or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you've reached the bottom
It's now or never
Is it all or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing...

Cause you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
No room inside
For me in your life

No comments: