Saturday, May 08, 2004

Towning today. Had loads of fun. I'm in a pretty good mood still. *beams. Met up with Quek first for lunch and headed to buy my bag. On our way there, we bumped into Sel Darling and Zhenhui! *beams. So happy to meet you both! So we headed to the store and while I was deciding to buy which bag, Zhenhui was eyeing a nice Spain Jacket which cost 139 bucks. After some thought he went, okay I'll take this. Rich man. Bought the France (white base and blue trimming) Adidas Bag from the Adidas Concept Store at Pacific Plaza. Not bad, we spent 200 bucks at the store at one go. I feel good man. :D

Met Shawn for dinner later. While he was busy filling his "empty" stomach with Cheeken Carler Rice, I was wondering if I should have bought the Spain (orange/red base and yellow trimming) Adidas bag instead. Plus, everyone said it was more "Andrea" and eye-catching. After much consideration and "marketing sales talk" from Shawn. I changed the bag. Hehe. I'm SO HAPPY. No regrets man.

For my happiness today. Especially the bag, its all thanks to tox! Thanks for the present! I love it like hell!! Thanks thanks thanks thanks! Love you loads and I owe you one. -hugs and muacks. Shawn, thanks for your company too! Had loads of fun! Marilyn and Derek, thanks for bumping into me! Made my day too! Love yall! -muacks! I'm a very happy girl. *beams.

No comments: