Sunday, July 11, 2004

Everyone tells me. Andrea belongs to the type where she speaks her mind. No holds barred. That's what some say is good whereas some say it isn't good. At a certain point in time, I would like to tell people who say its good to shut the fuck up. Because how many of you can handle the truth? I hardly can handle it myself.

When I am my true self, noone is able to accept me. Cause noone likes the truth. I'm beginning to wonder if its just me and my insecurities. Lets just talk about my TP friends. How many of you even know me well? None. How many people think I'm a bitch. I can tell you, many. Don't tell me "Don't judge a book by its cover" because it is only human nature to do so. I do that at times too.

I'm losing my best friend not because she cannot accept me. It is just plainly because of something that has nothing to do with me. Nothing at all. You. You know who you are. You know me the best. You know what I will do. I will not forgive you. Never. I haven't done anything. Not a single thing. But because of a reason that has nothing to do with me, I have to be sacrificed.

Andrea isn't the same person anymore. I hardly speak my mind anymore. I just rather keep everything to myself. I'm tired of broken promises and lies, fake friendships and friendships that don't last. Its not my fault that I'm hard to understand. Sometimes, I don't even understand myself.

No comments: