Sunday, August 15, 2004

Haven't been blogging for eons. Bloody shiat. My whole term break has been spent by working. Sweet. *mumbles. Graveyard shift, if not extend till 2am cause they were short handed. @!$*&^#@. Oh well, didn't mind extending anyhoos. Nothing to do when I get home. So might as well work and have fun with my darlings at work. Love em! Yesterday when I fell asleep around 8am after graveyard, I dreamt about work. Fuck right? 24hours, awake Coffee Club, asleep also Coffee Club. Wtfh. But the irony is that, I enjoy working. It keeps me busy. So I don't have to use my brain to think about anything else in the world. Oh whatever.

School's starting tomorrow~! *whines. I don't want to start school cause I haven't done anything yet. Nothing. My BESE stuff has yet to be done, tutorials and the darn App Res Survey~! Omfg. So fucking screwed. Woke up at 6.30pm just now. Muahaha. But I slept at 7am this morning okayy.

Haven't gone out with lil Beef for a whole week already. Actually 8 days already. I miss my Beef. That's how busy I have been. Siann. Tomorrow I'm working too. But at least, for the following week, I'm only working on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Oh well. Must start cutting down working once the projects and exams come around.

I miss my school darlings! Ryl, Chy, Marilyn, Keke, Kai, Jem, Dele, Tomato and etc. Can't wait to see yall tomorrow!
I miss my besties! Quek and Sel! Miss you both like mad. Meet up in school soon. Love yall loads!
I miss my Beef!

No comments: