Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Been working pretty much. Not going to work tomorrow anymore. Andrea the Princess is officially sick. Suddenly at work yesterday, I started feeling dizzy and puky. It was a Monday and Coffee Club was full house. Are people mad or mad?! Its a Monday night. Go home for God's sake. Goodness. We were pretty understaffed. Guess they didn't expect a full house either. Jo and Darren let me off earlier and I cabbed home. Asked Mummy to wait downstairs for me to pay for the cab fare. Oh oh. I must mention. On Saturday, I ended up doing graveyard shift. Roger and Hisham psycho me into it. Lol. Did bar for the graveyard shift. Lucky Nisha was patient enough to teach me e stuff. Didn't have time to learn all the drink though. Just the basics. Did barback after that. Exhausting but it was fun.

Went to Beef's house to stayover on Sunday! Finally I got to watch 13 going on 30. My Jennifer Garner. Ooooh. What a babe. *drools. Anyhoos, I was Princess for the night. Beef kept saying I was in denial. Oh whatever. I AM always in denial. Abnegation hello?! Headed to Toa Payoh Central before work yesterday. Had Swensens baked rice. Yummy. Ate so much till I felt sick. Hope it didn't contribute to my dizziness at work.

So it obviously shows that I haven't started studying. Not to mention, my Marketing notes are half empty. Hehs. Will have to call Ryl or Chy later I guess. *grins. Basically I haven't even compiled my notes. Oh well. Going to start soon. Soon la huh. Lol. Time for a smoke.

*edited--

Just found out my marketing coursework grade. D+. I am utterly disappointed and I do not understand why cause I did so much for marketing. I shall just double check with Ms Chia about it.

No comments: