Monday, September 20, 2004

*edited--

Haven't really blogged in awhile. Been really tired. I really am exhausted. Can't wait for school to end.

Met Beef on Saturday. Headed to Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao for dinner as I had some voucher thingy. We ate sooo much. But it was free, so we just ordered and ordered. Haha. Blasted fun. Beef wanted to do some shopping, so off to Far East it was. She's such a shopaholic. She wins me hands down. 80 bucks in 10 mins?! She bought a pair of pants and a t-shirt. Tsk tsk. Felt greedy and got a double scoop of chocolate ecstasy. Heaven. There's nothing like Chocolate ice cream. *grins. Beef didn't want to head home so early as she wanted to save explaining the paper bags. Lol. So went to borders. Saw this really nice book. Can't remember the title. Almost bought it. But, I got a paper chase bag and pen instead. All for 12 bucks! Thanks to Tits for the staff discount. *smiles.

Didn't sleep the whole night and left my place at 5.15am for the terry fox run. The earliest bus was at 5.50am. Which was impossible as I had to be at habourfront at 6.15am. So crap shit. Took a damned cab to tampines interchange. It cost me a whole 5 bucks. Freaking expensive. After the run, slacked around with tourism peeps. Met Beef and Leong around noon. Tanning. Leong left after what? 30mins. Wet blanket. Was so tired from exhaustion that I fell asleep for an hour or so. So I wonder was Beef was doing while I was asleep. Hmmm. Headed to town for awhile then went home.

My bank is almost empty already. Spent a whole fucking 50 bucks on MCs just within 2 weeks. I'm never going to get my 7610. I don't see it coming. Shall just stick to my lovely phone. Hardly even bought myself stuff. Just the small bag and pen.

Been so depressed these days. Tears come and go as they like. I miss having time for myself. I miss Sel and Quek. I miss spending quality time with Beef. I miss being me. I keep so many things to myself these days. I don't like to talk about it anymore. Because noone ever understands. Sick and tired of explaining. I am just who I am. I'm sensitive. To everything. When people around me whiper. I got nuts. My thoughts go wild. I hate whispering. Its rude. I assume too much. That who and who might be talking about me. But its cause half the time I'm right. I'm always right when it comes to stuff like this. Never been wrong. I've been through stuff many haven't. So don't tell me what to do or not to do. School was crappy today. Has always been crappy. Will always be crappy. Don't even want to talk about it. My whole education life will always be screwed. Always. Cause, noone ever understands me. Only Beef, Quek and Sel do. I believe, for the rest of my life, they will be the only ones who love me as I am. I love you guys. Miss ducky and sotong loads. Meet up soon. Clubbing yeah?

This is me. Take it or leave it.

No comments: