Friday, November 12, 2004

Happy Deepavali?

Happy Deepavali my fellow Hindu friends. Not that I have any? None I can remember anyway. Lol. Finally no work for one day and I managed to meet up with Beef after 4 days of literal no contact what so ever. Yes no Hp still. Wtf. Chee. Anyhoos, digressing here. Met Beefy at Bugis rather late. Sorry Beef. Dragged her to watch Shark Tale with me cause I never get to watch the movies I want without dragging her to it. Then when the movie is over I'll ask if its good and it'll never be good enough for that cow. Hmph. Anyhoos, I thought Shark Tale was good. So cute the fishays. Haha.

So basically my life has been work work work work work and more work. Nothing interesting to update about. Bahhhh. I miss everybody.
Starting from my Beef baby. Haven't been spending time with you sweets. Now without my hp, it just gets worst. Well, next week I'll have more time with you. Anyway, love you loads. Muacks. -hugs.
Queky ducky! My No.1 Bestie. Whey, I also miss you! Argh. Meet up soon okayys? -hugs.
Sel Darling! My other Bestie. Haven't met you in EONS girl. Missing you loads. Must meet up soon before school starts and all of us start getting too busy with school stuff. Love you sweets!
Lil Ryl! Ah Ryl. I miss you plenty plenty wor! (excuse the english) Can't wait for school to start so I can see you everyday! I know you miss me too!
Marilyn darling! My ma la guo. Hope you're still not upset with me. Hai. Anyhoos, sorry cannot contact you. If not meet up for coffee or something. Hope school starts earlier or something then can finally see you!

ps: I chanced upon this blog which happens to belong to this avid OC fan. Check the blog out here if you're a OC fan just like me. Loads of stuff. <3

No comments: