Saturday, December 25, 2004

Joyeux Noel

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. :)) Let's get down to the details of my Christmas.

Handphone rang about 0700, looked at the number then I remembered I was on standby for work in the morning. Damned. At 0900 I finally reached town. Dang. With only 1 an a half hours of sleep the night before, I was a literal walking zombie. Made myself an extra shot Latte and sat down with a Ciggy. Thank god it was Roger's shift or else I wouldn't be able to get a smoke break (No.1: Without Asking, No.2: "Free Flow" of Coffee) the moment I arrive for work. Stoned my way through until lunch break then headed over to Singtel to get my Christmas Cookies from Shawn! :) After which, stoned the remaining time away till I went to meet Ryna to collect my present from her! Thanks for the CD girl! So sweet of you. So yeahh, spent Christmas Eve's morning stoning away.

Fell asleep on the bus on my way home. I felt like I haven't slept for eons. Hah. Lazed around till about 1900 plus then left for town. Talking about town, according to my plans, I had no intention or what so ever not to head to town. I regret not keeping to the original plans. So town was fucking jammed pack, and I really mean fucking. Like for fuck's sake, the whole population of Singapore was there please. Aunties, Uncles, Mutts, Minahs, Ah Lians, Ah Bengs, Bangladesh, Thai, China workers, tourists blah, you name it.

So I decided to be all so smart and stop at Somerset bus stop instead of Orchard as there was a major jam. In the end, it took me half an hour to walk from Somerset to Orchard. By the time I got to Orchard, I was cursing and swearing at everyone, including Aunties and Kids, my head was pounding like mad as it always does when there's a huge crowd. Luckily I bumped into my darling Marilyn outside Topman, she was waiting for Junior and I was waiting for Beef. Crapped for awhile then our wild cat left for Zouk. Beef and I decided we were staying where we were and asked Leong to walk over after she finishes work. Took Leong 20 mins from Mango, Shawhouse to Topman. God. Then we decided that we were all hungry and headed to Coffee Club aka. where I was working less than 6 hours ago. Took us about 20 mins this time as we walked by the back. Thank god I thought of it.

Ordered 2 Christmas set meals and the 3 of us pigged out like there was no tmr. Haha. It was fun. Leong and Beef were fighting over the Fondue, leaving the Mudpie all to Andrea. HEH. Left around 30 mins past midnight. This was when all the DRAMA started. Everyone on the streets were spraying the snow thingy ever since I got to town. Leong and I were kinda allergic to the scent of the spray or the gas that emits from it and plus it was literal soap. So all we had in mind was to siam it. BUT some fucker sprayed right into my eyes, then another fucker sprayed into Beef's face and our everdearest Beef almost fought with this Ah Beng. So from that moment on, our moods just went downhill. Tired, pissed and in urgent need of answering nature's calls (Leong & Beef) we cabbed to Quek's place.

I shall not even mention the cab fare. Like what Beef said, really Merry Christmas to the Cab Uncle man. By the time we reached, it was almost 0200 plus. On our way there, my sister called me crying, which got me so fucking worried. Shall not say what it is about as I think she wants it to remain as private as possible. Played with Mumley (She's so fucking CUTE LA), then played Pictionary. It was so funny, I had such a good time but I was dying for the bed. Heh. Leong, Beef and I slept on 1 bed. I repeat, 1 SINGLE bed. Honestly I was rather comfortable and I do not remember snatching the blankie from you Leong. Haha.

Was awaken by I can't rem who around 1100 plus in the morning. Like what? 5 hours of sleep only. Yall bloody hell can't let me sleep in peace right?! Tsk. Had breakfast and then played my first game of Mahjong. Haha. I quite get the concept of the game. Pretty much like Dai Dee honestly. Which only means, I'm terrible. Stacey came over, played somemore then went down for late lunch. Then headed to Stacey's place for more Mahjong, Beef was complaining like hell by now as she did not enjoy the game at all. Slacked here and there blah blah then left Quek's place around 2100 plus.

*yawns. Its been a real DETAILED account of my X'mas & X'mas Eve. Now to enjoy my V.C Andrews Book from Beef. Then to sleep. I don't want to work tmr. *grumbles.

No comments: