Friday, December 17, 2004

The Name is Cohen

The O.C. was devastatingly upsetting. Note: I used devastatingly. As most of you would know, I'm such a HUGE fan of O.C. (I'm even on the Fan Mail list) Today was the Season Finale. *sob sob. Believe it or not, I cried. But oh well, America's already showing the 2nd Season, 6th Episode! Like hello. Channel 5, please bring back The O.C. latest by next Jan. Please please please. Although I already know what's gg to happen but still! How about I give you guys a sneak peak. Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer all have new partners. 2 hot dudes and 2 hot babes. *grins.

School has been like crap for me. Why? I've missed 2 Accounting lectures already. And neither did I turn up for tutorial. There's actually another tutorial class tomorrow but I can't make it cause my AirBus lab clashes. Oh well, there goes my attendance. Bahh. My New Year Resolution No.1: Wake up when I have to. Lol.

Met Beef at City Hall after French today. Did I mention, my French test is so dead. Oh well. The Beef finally bought her Vans from Far East (with Leong) before I met her. Then we headed to buy my VNC Patent Black Flats! I've been wanting to get them since last semester. Yay! I finally got them. Wore them immediately and now. I have 2 blisters. Bahhh. Bleeding please. Ouch. The sacrifice for beauty.

No comments: