Sunday, January 30, 2005

Over The Moon, Under The Stars

*sings. So I've been in a good mood due to the fact that Cathay replied. I can't stop grinning everytime I think of it but a tiny tingling sense of fear creeps up at the same time. The fear of Cathay not going to call me to arrange an interview. Okay, CHOY. Shall not jinx myself. Will still be sending out the bloody waste of my time resumes. Prolly send 2 or 3 more and I'm done. So far sent out to Cathay Airways, Valuair Ltd and Conrad. I wanna do Act 3 too. But it states HM. Shall just heck it and send. Bahaha.

Currently in the dark in Beef's bedroom as she is trying to sleep but I've got some MEIT stuff to do. So no choice but to come online. Waiting for boxbox Ryl to reply. Hee. Met Beef at Bugis first to do more CNY shopping. Time wasted as nothing was good enough for that picky cow. Decided to head to Far East again. Been going there like on a daily basis. Finally she bought this tee with the image of a girl w 3 boobs. Wanna how weird and this nice bag. I'm finally done with my CNY shopping, ending it off with this batik/denim skirt. Rather girly, so not me but I like it. Bahh. Work tomorrow. *sulks. Toodles now~

No comments: