Sunday, May 08, 2005

I Need Moolah

Usual today. Met the homeless.
MervSalJonMig

4 boys and a lady. *ahem.

Coffee Club is seriously fucked up. Major. They refused to give me my pay check cause I have yet to return them my uniform.

Like hello, its not like it's Gucci or Louis Vuitton. Why in the world would I want to keep the stinking uniform. Fucktards.

Shopping with the guys. 3 boys spent SGD520 in total. Talk about women and their shopping sprees. Tsktsk.

I think I'm in love. In love with this Mango Denim Jacket. Its a beauty and I need SGD110 right now! I want the jacket so bad. Any sponsors?

Anyhoos, I didn't get the Blondie Tee that I posted in my previous entry. My sister did a miscalculation with the currencies so its actually SGD65. I'm not going to pay 32 when I have to share it with her. Oh well. :(

I'm finally feeling the effects of being financially independent. I'm sick and tired worrying about money day in, day out. Its really taking a toll on me.

I haven't shopped in eons. I mean, I have trouble getting 3 proper meals a day. Shopping is the last thing on my mind.

I can't wait for SIP to start or at least I can't wait for my first pay for SIP.

Oooh. Joseph set up a blog for The Gang. I think I'll have to fix all the html shit right? Haha. By the way, I miss you guys!
JemTrevJosephShaunRylChyBrianJoBecksKeke

This is the last of illusions

No comments: