Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday Blues

22 hours to the end of freedom.

Pasir Ris Park with Quekypoo and Rachiee. The 2 chickens didn't dare to scale the "spiderweb".

MOS Burger at TM with Dan and Queky after that. I ate so much yesterday. Ba Chor Mee, Vegetarian Bee Hoon, MOS Chicken Burger, 4 pieces Chicken Nuggets and Microwave Nonya Sambal Chicken with Rice from 7-11. *burps.

Headed for a Daytona challenge. *ahem. I won again. Like what's new? Lol. *smirks. Challenge anyone?

Mahjong at Yihan's with Queky and Pam all the way till 0600. Pssst. Miss Darth Vader fell asleep on her bed halfway. Lousy.

Yes, I'm still awake. :))

Revenge of the Sith later at PS, 1830. I hope I don't fall asleep because currently my eyelids seem to be failing me. I seem to be in Queky's one eye asleep mode. Zzzzz.

Wait wait, I need to say this:
Wah lan eh. KNNBCBBLPPL Fucking fucktards bitch slut bastard fuck @#$^*&)#!@#.

Jin random leh. Just felt like that. Lol. Ya la, I'm cranky, grumpy, sleepy and what neh neh sai you have la okay arses.

I want to go back to school, I don't want to go for SIP. :((

If only I could turn back time.

No comments: