Wednesday, February 08, 2006

If I Can't Have You, Baby I Would Rather Be By Myself

I'm finally done with my TDP Reflections. It was interesting to see how everyone said that TDP lectures were interesting when I know for a fact that only 1/4 of the cohort actually goes for the lectures and I've been to only 1 myself and I swear it was mother fucking hell boring. But of course to pass, like everyone else I said "Lectures have been a truly enriching and interesting experience." -coughLIARcough-

Done with e-Business Peer Appraisal as well which means I'm just left with the waste.of.bloody.time.as.if.i.have.no.morals APEL Reflections to do and I am officially done with all projects and what nonsense to graduate. -beams- If you can't tell by now that I'm dying to get out of school, you're a moron.

---

Headed out to meet Tofu in town in the end because I was just too bored at home. Staying at home with nothing to do is the most torturing thing on earth especially when the mummy is at home nagging non-stop. |:

We were at Far East wondering why in the world was the place swamped with PLUs and our question was answered when I bumped into Maye darling, Thumpers Night. I cannot believe it freaking slipped my mind. Bahh. Nvm, next Thumpers Night.

Maye darling, it was nice seeing you again. I've missed you so much! We can never seem to meet up because either one of us would be busy with something. Sigh. Hopefully you'll make it this Sunday at my place kay? We need some good old catching up. Loves and misses.

I'm blogging because Tofu asked me to blog and since I'm kinda bored and can't sleep. Bahh. Where are my lil yellow pills for my insomnia! -grumbles-

If you guys realise at most times, I blog about everything but I ensure that details remain general and vague because I know I get unwanted visitors. I enjoy knowing that these people read my blog and not get the exact information they want. That's the reason why my blog is not password protected even though I spill all the beans about my life. I enjoy the satisfaction gained from such no lifers. -evil-

Time to hit the sack. Gotta meet the glam queen for brunch tomorrow before my project meeting. I better not fly her kite again or I'll get slaughtered alive and I won't get to MAMBO. -skips around-

---
*update: 0541 hours.

Fucking cheebye shit head neh neh. I am still bloody awake. Damn insomnia really working up again. I'm physically so tired, eyes kinda hurting all and I've been lying on the bed for the past 3 hours and I still can't bloody get to sleep. I swear I'm going to my family doctor for sleeping pills soon. At most I'll make my mum keep them so that people who are afraid that I'll do a over dosage again, will have a peace of mind okay?

Warning to all who are meeting me later. Be it in school, for dinner or for Mambo or whatever fuck. Andrea's one cranky, grumpy and grouchy bitch. Talk only when necessary, if not stay away. Yong Tau Foo people, please make sure I don't get into fights at Zouk, I don't need another visit to Cantonment.

Note to self: Check in with your own temper. You know you have a damn short fuse.

---
*update: 1047 hours.

I slept for about 1 and a half hours. So cranky. Going to meet the glam queen for brunch now. BAHH. Out.

`Spinning: Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost A Thing

"Baby you're a star, I just wanna show you, you are"

No comments: