Monday, June 26, 2006

Bite Me

It doesn't pay being civil in society these days. If you keep your mouth shut and attempt to be nice, people take you for a wuss and trample all over you. I've been very generous, in fact too generous, so now I've had it, two can play the game.

http://eternalbeautifulchild.blogspot.com

This blog URL belongs to the ex's sister. Not my ex mind you, my ex-es and their family members have better things to do.

Note the entries on June 23rd and 24th. It was specially written in honour of Spencer and myself. Awww, we're flattered.
  • A can be for many things, didn't your kindergarten teacher teach you? Yes, I'm a bitch and I'm proud of it, no need to emphasize on that fact. But like what you said, it's your blog and so this is my blog as well.
  • I have something that your sister would do anything to have. That's how far the status would get me.
  • I can't wait to see what will become of me either. I could ditch her instead maybe? You never know girl.
  • Oh no. I've planned my next suicide. Next time around, I'll jump off the overhead bridge across PIE and make sure I die. Then I'll come back to haunt those who deserve haunting, so I can totally understand your excitement.
  • You're spot on about the cheating. Congratulations on spotting the fact. But come on, someone always has to get hurt in a relationship, don't you know that? Oh, I forgot, how would you know, you've never been in a BGR.
  • This time, you've got your facts wrong. Your mum is the one who's contacting Spencer, not the other way around. Maybe you should learn your status in the family and let your mum do as she deems fit.
  • You're one ironic child. First you say a girl can never be addressed as Mister, so how can SHE be an actor? Shouldn't it be actress? Ah damn, your entries are full of grammatical errors anyway.
  • Congratulations on being wanted as well. I hope it wasn't something you conjured in your dreams though.
  • Hmmm. Spencer may have kissed other girls when she was with your sister but as of when she's been with me, she's only been kissing me.

http://damoomoo.blogspot.com

This blog URL belongs to the ex. Just in case you KPOs are dying to know who's who and what's going on. I know, but please don't laugh at the URL, it's a very mean thing to do. -stifles a giggle-

A gentle warning to all, I am not liable for making you guys read bad grammar.

"I am everything; everything you're not"

No comments: