Friday, June 09, 2006

Chopsticks and Spoons

"Down for Maintenance
Blogger is temporarily unavailable due to an unexpected problem.
We will be back up as soon as possible."
HAHA.

So, I'll have to do this entry on the notepad.

MRS Andrea TAN wants me to confess that,
Spencer has been a very naughty daughter
BUT a very good baby.
Because,
I've been staying over at the baby's crib since Saturday.

We wanted to stay in so that we can save money
and be part of GSS.
But I guess we've failed to do so cos we've spent quite a bit on FOOD!

Till date,
we've eaten 9 packets of golden mushrooms,
a whole cabbage,
a packet of snow peas,
luncheon meat,
alot of otahs,
many cups of bubble tea,
rice, maggi mee, instant porridge,
and too many other things to be mentioned.

We have concluded that we cannot live together
because all we do is COOK, EAT, WATCH TV AND SLEEP!

These are days which are simple yet filled with so much love.
I wanna wash those vegetables,
prepare the food
and cook for you everyday.
Though those are just simple food
but that's how we build a simple life together yes?

Its how time passes which makes you, me.
You'll see what you've given all worthwhile.
I'll put them down
and take you to where we belong.


I promise.

No comments: