Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally Back From The Hiatus

I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, like OMG. So anyway, breakdown of my exciting life.

2nd June, Friday - Zouk-ed with Bel, Jo and Weed.

3rd June, Saturday - Town-ed then Zouk and HRC with Clair, Bel, Jo, Bess and Weed.

4th June, Sunday - Zouk Flea & Easy. I'd have to say the previous Flea & Easy was better but anyhow, we had fun. Weed finally bought her Vintage Clock and she bought me a new Lego Ring!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So pretty aye.

5th June, Monday - I was cooking dinner/lunch in my PJs when I heard someone scream "BABY!" at my front door. Awww, Weed popped over to surprise me.

6th June, Tuesday - You guys know by now that I have an non existent sense of humour so cartoons are usually a definite boo boo for me but I promised the baby that I'd catch 'Over the Hedge' with her so we booked the tickets online and trotted over to TM. It was so fucking CUTE and funny please. Like I WANT A BABY PORCUPINE LIKE RIGHT NOW. Thankyouverymuch. Lol.

7th June, Wednesday - Lunch-ed with the Mummy, mummy's bf and the Weed. Weed headed home to change while I headed for Graduation Ceremony with mummy and the bf. It was so damn mother fucking boring that mummy and I were texting each other complaining about the state of boredom we were in. Lol.

Then, the emcee pronounced my cheena name wrongly! So fucking paiseh. But I totally expected it and cringed my way to shake hands with the Guest of Honour to take the damn Diploma.

THEN, I tripped while walking back to my seat and my fucking worn for less than 2 hours heels broke. WAH FUCK, literally. I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself. Thank God I was around people who have seen me in my most un-glam manner in the past 3 years or I would have cried bloody murder.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Girls(L-R): Drea, Chy, Ryl and Kerrie.
The Boys (L-R): Brian, Joseph, Jem, Stewart, Ron and Shaun.
I'll miss you all. ):

Phuture was like full house but thank God for the Privilege card. Everyone was there! I was a rather happy girl with my darling girls at Mambo and the YTF girlies at Phuture. Stayed till closing (haven't stayed till closing for the longest time) and headed for prata shop but it was totally packed so we headed over to Spize.

8th June, Thursday - Weed and I were just so tired so we stayed in and lazed around the whole day.

9th June, Friday - Weed finally headed back home then it was Party Up! @ DXO.

10th June, Saturday - Met Jo in town and basically slacked around till 0400.

11th June, Sunday - Met Jie and Ash and headed to Coffee Club for World Cup till 0500.

12th June, Monday - Weed's crib then headed to Jie's for more WC.

13th June, Tuesday - Still stuck at Jie's after MORE WC.

14th June, Wednesday - Zouk. Do I have to say more?

15th June, Thursday - WC with Weed at the coffeeshop downstairs my place.

16th June, Friday - Cried, Zouk-ed, 65M-ed home alone.

17th June, Saturday - HRC-ed with Bel, Jo, Jie, Bessy, Clair and Weed.

---

I spend 3 days a week clubbing, the remaining days I entertain myself with WC. I am a Spain and Portugal fan, not that you'd want to know. I need to do something with my life.

And it's already almost July. Oh my freaking God la. It's all World Cup's fault, it's a huge distraction.

Then when I finally set myself to start on something, I fall sick. The timing's perfect. -scowls-

I have this horrendous sore throat, perpetual leaking nose/teary eyes, horrible bodyache. I don't like. -sulks, pouts and grumbles-

This post is extremely brainless and boring but that's all I can generate with the stupid sickness. I promise, the next will be something more substantial.

"Don't keep me waiting."

No comments: