Thursday, June 01, 2006

When You're Mad

Vaunt! @ MoS after an impromptu decision with the Weed. I will NEVER go to another "underage" party in my life. The horrors of no smoking, no alcohol, getting picked up by hormonal teenage boys and absurdly fucked up management of MoS.

I'll stick to my too smoky till you tear, drunkards and lao cheekopehs lurking in Zouk, that's more my cup of alcohol. Hah. Nevertheless, the company though strange was nothing but interestingly fun.

Yong Tau Foo girlies are at Zouk happily mambo-ing away except the 3 youngest, namely, Bel, Weed and myself.

Jie texted, "Woah~ Square rooms!"around midnight. KNNBCCB. Everytime I want to mambo, no one wants to mambo with me and when I don't go, y'all mambo and send me this kind of text message. Slap you girls ten times. Hahaha. Full Yong Tau Foo girlies attendance next Wed or this Fri at Zouk okay? It's about time Weed and I "punch cards" anyway. Lol.

Anyway, Yong Tau Foo outing this Sunday okay? Either the Zoo or Pulau Ubin or whatever suggestions y'all have. Tanning at Sentosa is out though cause Bel just got inked. Will text all of you soon to confirm details. Miss you girls loads.

Everyone's getting inked or pierced these days, at least for the YTF girlies. I'm itching so badly to get the surface chest piercing that Bel has and another weirdly positioned piercing on the ear but Weed's making noise about my multiple piercings. -grumbles- I'm going to get inked once I get confirmation from something. Though I'm still weighing between an ambigram of my name and something else. Hrmmm.

Very randomly, I'd like to say that humans are indecisive creatures, myself included and some like to express their indecisiveness by "hanging themselves up for sale"(literal translation of a Chinese phrase). Girl, it's not going to work this way you know? I pity you.

I'm feeling sleepy from the beer I shared with mummy. -yawns-

"It's just the cutest thing
When you get to fussing (cussing)
Yelling and throwing things
I just wanna eat you up
I don't mean no disrespect
When I start staring
Knowing that it makes you mad
I'm sorry that seeing you mad is so sexy

Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose
When you make your angry face
That makes me wanna just take off all your clothes
And sex you all over the place
Could it be the lil' way that you storm around
That makes me wanna tear you down
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you
When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're so damn sexy
When you're mad

Baby, don't think I don't take you seriously
But I just can't help the fact that your attitude excites me (so exciting)
And you know ain't nothing better
Then when we get
Mad together and have angry sex (I'll blow you out)
Then we forget what we were mad about"

No comments: