Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Let's Play Pretend

Okay okay, so I'm finally back from the hiatus I've taken. I've probably used this blog title before but what the fuck, I feel like using it again for it's perfect description of my life.

All I do now is club, sleep and go for interviews. Bahh. That's how boring my life has become and it's August already! -mumbles- Life's just been so damn mudane that there's nothing to blog about except emo shit because of the emotional rollercoaster ride I've taken.

When you come to a point of desperation, what are you to do? Honestly, I'm scared, I really am. I no longer know how to react, so brushing it off, avoiding the issue and running away from reality is what I do now. But truth be told, how far and how long more can I run? I don't know but I've lasted so long, what's holding on to see the light beyond that glimmer of hope. Sigh.

So last weekend was the usual. Friday was at Phuture with Ming, Lian Jin, Elena and Weed. Saturday was Zouk, Liquid Room, then Zouk again with Ming, Lian Jin and the Weed who was with me only 1/4 of the time while I sat on the sofa nursing my period cramps with Absolut Cranberry. Hah. To summarise, it's been a hell of an alcohol overloaded weekend. Hur.

Speaking of clubbing, I miss clubbing with my Yong Tau Foo girlies whom have all taken to the "I am sick of clubbing already" motto. Hah. Unbelievable but true. So you girls better club with me soon! I miss my Tau Gay Zen, Tau Pok Bessy, Tau Kee Jie, Titty Jojo and Ding Dong Bel! I really miss all of you!

Today, on my way to meet Weed, I was listening to Class 95, bobbing my head to all the mambo music, thinking bout the mambo days. I miss my Lil Ryl, Glam Queen Marilyn and Blur Chy. We really need to meet babes! Especially mambo together before Lil Ryl leaves for England. Please meet up soon alright?

Of course I miss my bestie, Queky. Yes yes, I know I owe you loads of dates. I'll make it up to you alright? Speaking of which, what do you want for your birthday huh? Haha.

I'm not missing in action, just busy spending all my time with Weed. ((:
Happy 6th monthsary my lil one. I just have one thing to say, *stickwitu. ((:

"I can make you nice or naughty, be the devil and angel too."

No comments: