Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crave For Me

It's 0354 hours, both the lil' one and myself are still wide awake (or at least I am). I finally got tired of editing the new blogskin so I'm taking a break.

Lil' one's tv show has ended and soon she'll head to lala land without me, like how it's always been. Bah.

Anyway, everytime my period is here, I get weird cravings. Then again, according to the baby, I always have cravings, with or without my period. Haha. Previously I was craving for pasta and soya bean, which have been both satisfied. The recent craving would be pizza. -nudges baby-

Now, I AM CRAVING FOR THAT STUPID CP SHRIMP WANTON THING. THE ONE THAT HAS REPEATED ADVERTISEMENTS ON ALMOST EVERY STUPID CHANNEL. I WANT IT NOW LA! WHY 7-11 NEVER SELL! OR RATHER, WHY NTUC DOESN'T OPERATE 24 HOURS?!

Sigh, I'll have to dream of it.

"Dicky picky poo!"

No comments: