Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Firstly, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LIL' BRAT. I'll see you at Zouk soon. ((: Love you!

Good Morning Singapore. It's 0700 and I am still awake, as usual. (:

Friday, I went for the interview after sending MINE to school without sleep. Waited for an hour before they told me they weren't able to interview me cause the interviewer was stuck in an urgent meeting. Fucking fuck.

Back to grandma's to sleep but she was complaining bout a family member for an hour, then my baby cousin came along and disturbed me while I was asleep. So I pretty much only slept 2 hours. Grrr.

Walked mummy home after dinner and accompanied her for awhile before cabbing back to MINE's. I was too tired to endure an 1 hour's bus ride, I'd die.

Zouk it was with Belly, Elena and MINE. It wasn't really fantastic but okay I reckon. Supper at Zouk's prata shop and by the time MINE and I got home, it was 0500. We knocked out pretty much immediately after our showers.

Saturday, slept in till 1800 and MINE slept in till pretty much that time as well. That was how tired we both were. -mumble-

Headed out to town for dinner, just the two of us. Emerald Green's foodcourt for Korean food, so fucking filling till we both almost puked. Walked around aimlessly, window shopping till we bumped into Tau Pok (Bessy) and Tau Gay (Zen).

Chilled at Spinellis with the couple before heading off to Butter Factory with Belly. Okay, so Butter's not our kind of club (all our virgin trips). The R&B was kinda old school, Rouge style. MINE and I just spent time there yawning and stoning away.

Thank God for Belly's guest list or I'd faint if I had to pay (since when did I pay to club anyway). Left for Zouk around 0100 plus.

Phuture was good because it was rather empty. No pushing, no staring, no scolding of "Your mother never teach you manners ar. Fucker. Chee Bye." to anyone. (The above 3 actions apply to me)

Okay, I'm finally tired. Goodnight everyone. Till then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"Dirty babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way"

No comments: