Friday, October 06, 2006

P to the M to the S

Everybody please clap your hands. It is officially 0530 and I am still wide awake.

I have to get up in an hour's time to get ready and send MINE to school and then "do nothing" till 1115 for my interview and then continue to "do nothing" till MINE's done with school.

FANTASTIC! Considering that we're Zouk-ing later at night, I think I'll just drop dead and die twice over.

I would very much like to go back home and sleep but I cannot! Went back home on Tuesday and OMFG, I couldn't recognise my house. Not because I haven't been home in like ten thousand years but because, IT'S MOTHER FUCKING MESSY.

The floors are covered with card boxes and the make shift toilet is disgusting. The house is just plain disgusting la okay. The only decent area left in my house is my room (where my mummy has "moved" into for the time being).

Fucking upgrading. Upgrade my ass. The stupid bangalah workers will finally stop walking in and out of my house by the end of next week which means I can finally go home and sleep but not in peace BECAUSE MY NEIGHBOURS NEXT DOOR STARTS THEIR UPGRADING. I will fucking ban all drilling and hacking. -pulls hair-

I've been having this crazy bout of mood swings/PMS for a day or two already. Yesterday, I was talking to MINE bout my mummy till I cried and then, I couldn't stop crying and MINE was tired from the lack of sleep and tolerating my mood swings for 1 whole day already and so we fought, and I CRIED EVEN MORE.

Nahbeh. I think I cried for a full 1 hour. No matter how hard I tried to stop crying, I couldn't. So much so I fell asleep crying but at least with MINE hugging me to sleep.

Woke up with swollen eyes and even Belly noticed when she came over to MINE's to chill. BAHH.

So I'm emotional and a huge cry baby. Sometimes, crying is just a form of stress relieving for me and it's also a sign that, I need to talk to someone. But everyone's too busy to notice. Especially when you're the one with all the free time in the world, everyone just passes you and go, because they have better things to do than listen to your nonsensical insecurities and worries.

"Take me to somewhere,
Somewhere where we belong."

No comments: