Saturday, October 28, 2006

To All My Ladies

Shout out time!

Jie - Jie, we need to have a proper talk soon. There are some things that I would like to speak with you about. Besides all that serious shit, I really miss hanging out with you. Meet soon please. Loves.

Queky - Quekypooooo. I miss you, you idiot. Where have you disappeared to? And when are we ever going to meet!! Text me when you see this. Misses.

Ryl - My lil' Ryl. Things may not be going as well as we both hope it would but remember, we have faith in you. You gotta have some faith in yourself. Missing you badly. Call or msn me anytime you need someone to talk to kay? I miss you, even more so a thousand miles away. HUGS.

Bel - Smelly Belly. In 2 days time, you'll join me in the 2- club. Welcome to the club honey. To many more crazy nights out and tattoos. LOL. Love you la you bitch. Happy Birthday!! You're 20! I just have to stress that. Hur.

MINE - Hello sweetheart. Where is my entry and damn testimonial huh huh huh?! ((:

---

I am so tired, sleepy, exhausted and what have you but I cannot go to bed because if I do go to bed, I wouldn't be able to wake up for work. -screams- Thank God today's just half day or I'd drop dead and die ten times over.

Anyway, finished work on Friday around 1915, I know, late huh? I've unwillingly become some sort of workaholic. Bahh. On average I end work 1 hour later than the supposed time daily. Argh. There's nothing I can do about it because there's just so much work every single damn day.

Reached back to MINE's around 2030, headed straight for the shower then straight to the bed. Knocked out till 2330 then got up, changed and headed for dinner/supper. By the time we finished dinner/supper and got to Zouk, it was already 0130. Hah.

Stayed till closing then Belly kao pei-ed for Geylang Tau Huey and we ended up there. By the time we got back to MINE's, it was 0530. Tell me, how to sleep?! If I went to bed, I seriously can forget about going to work. NB.

I want to sleep with my baby on the bed now. Argh. Time to get ready for work. -whines- )):

---
*edited: 0916 hours.

I am in the office. -grumbles- Alone at that because I'm the only one on shift today. NBCB. Sigh. So as you can tell, I'm doing anything and everything but work.

Oh oh oh! Today's the 28th! Which means, PAY DAY! Cha-ching. Just checked my bank balance online. For once I see money inside le! Though it's just half a month's pay but it's still money. -beams-

MINE has already planned to go Vivo City later in the afternoon to shop. Yay! But I need to nap first when I get back. Now, I'm going for a toilet break. Hehehe.

"Her need for me; And mine for she."

No comments: