Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Run Nose Run!

*edited: 18th April, 0246 hours.

-mumble grumble- I'm having a case of leaky runny nose which I suspect I caught from MINE or caused by the ever thickening dust in my room. It is officially irritating the crap hell of me and I have a box of Kleenex with me wherever I go in the house.

1 more week and I'll be 21! Yay! Hurhur. I know I can't stop counting down but everyone only turns 21 once in a lifetime you know. -giggles-

Anyway, for information's sake, the DREAM list is really nothing but a DREAM list. No one in this world is ever going to buy me THE 2.55 Chanel Bag nor the Gucci Wallet nor the iPod Nano nor the cellphone except myself, which will prolly take about 3 years to buy them all. It's a DREAM list understand?! I hope I got myself loud and clear.

MINE, mummy and Lil' Brat are meeting later after mummy knocks off from work to go buy my birthday present. Of course I'm not invited, which sucks because that means I've gotta settle my own dinner ALONE.

They didn't meet in the end, I don't know why but I've a date with mummy and MINE (not sure bout Lil' Brat cause she has lessons) later in town!

Actually, I think I'm not supposed to know but MINE had to tell me where's she going and with whom or I'll prolly hit the roof and murder her. "BABY! CAN I HAVE THE CHANEL BAG?! HAHAHAHAHA!" Okay, I was kidding.

I will get a job, I WILL GET THE JOB! Sorry I'm trying to make myself feel better. Been rather stressed bout the 21st and 25th. Those who know, would know why and those who don't, happy guessing.

I think I've had enough rambling for now.


"Have faith in yourself; Or no one will."

No comments: