Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh Bother!

Wah. It's been almost an entire month since I've blogged man. Shush. Okay, even if I do come online, I'm too lazy to blog. Truth is, I haven't been coming online at all. I just don't feel like coming online okay?

Back to bumming around but there's a JD event tomorrow and hopefully on Saturday. Then come Tuesday, some golf event at Sentosa. Reporting time at 0900 at Harbour Front which means I gotta get up before 0700, want to how early please!

Been hanging out with the Yong Tau Foo girlies. Last last Saturday, met them for HRC & MoS. Last Thursday, headed to Play with them. It felt so Mad Monks can! LOL. Saturday met them for awhile before heading off to MoS. Where's that Mahjong session? I suppose it's not going to materialise since MINE is starting school next week.

MINE has been Zouk-ing with them every Wednesday but come Wednesday, I always feel too exhausted to fight the madness of the crowd. I suppose it's a sign of early ageing plus the fact I don't like Wednesday clubbing anymore.

So yes, according to everyone, including MINE, I've been MIA. Sigh. Sometimes, you just don't feel like talking to anyone anymore and all you want to do is to draw yourself into seclusion and become a hermit. Maybe it only applies to me, I don't know.

`Spinning: Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground

"Some days I feel broken inside but I won't admit"

No comments: