Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Online Sensation

I've totally gone off MSN, those who have me on their list would know that I haven't been online for like eons. Besides work on the occasional weekend, all I do is stay home, read, glue myself to the telly, eat like a pig but don't put on weight -grumbles-, continue being a pig by sleeping too much and, World of Warcraft. Yes you heard me right, WoW. -mock horror-

I've always been a gamer of some sort. I've downloaded all the trial games from Yahoo Games and played them all before so to people who know about that, it's nothing surprising.

Besides all that, met up with Denise darling yesterday for dinner. It was a short but a good meeting at Bedok interchange's LJS. Caught up quite a lot and I'm glad we did because she's leaving for Tokyo on Sunday for 6 weeks! I'll miss you babe. ):

And speaking of missing, I do miss MINE. I haven't been staying over at her place on Saturday for 3/4 weeks already. Always because I either have to work the next day, or we end up at places like Geylang for supper which is so near my place I could hear my chou chous and Lolly calling out to me. LOL.

I miss the Hershey baby and the new addition, Hercules the smelly cute boy. I MISS MY TAN FAMILY! Do y'all miss me? ):

Work tomorrow and Saturday. I want to complain I'm tired but I can't, because I last worked 9 days ago. x:

`Spinning: Dr Dre feat. Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode

No comments: