Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Post Valentine's

*edit: 1914 hours.

Random pictures that I keep forgetting to upload. Plus since now my layout is "bigger" you won't have to squint your eyes to figure out what's going on in my pictures. Haha.

Photobucket
Silly is the sweetest ever. I woke up hungry with a craving for fried rice and tada! My personal chef cooked fried rice for me. ((:

Photobucket
Giving Lolly her daily wipe.

Photobucket
Denise darling!

Photobucket
On the way to a wedding dinner.

---

I finally found out what I was getting for Valentine's Day because I couldn't decide what I actually wanted. Because I'm all so indecisive and annoyingly picky, I'm glad Silly made the decision for me by surprising me with it. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Prada Handphone Strap. -beams- I don't have a picture of it because after I opened the box, we both got too hungry and decided to order food first then we forgot all about it.

It's the perfect gift because I'm going to get a new handphone by this weekend but being the indecisive me, I still have no idea which phone thus wondering if I should change the colour of the strap.

I'm so excited, I want to go get my phone tomorrow. Hehe. Maybe, I just would. (:

`Spinning: Groove Armada - See What You Get

No comments: