Friday, April 04, 2008

On Pointe

I'm absolutely falling asleep at work, major case. I have no idea why but I can't just seem to get my brain and fingers to do proper work, it's like, they fell asleep on me. -mumbles- Oh well, at least it's 1730 hours already, 30 minutes more and I'm officially off work!

Been real busy, so busy I barely had time for anything else other than work and sleep, much less coming online to blog. I knew I always said I'll never end up in the events line but well, the saying goes, never speak too soon.

Technically this ain't events, it's stage production but what the heck anyway. It's something I've loved since I was young so there's a plus point. Giselle In The Park went pretty well and it was exhaustingly fun. Now it's time to deal with the figures and reports. -groans-

Other than that been doing loads of money counting (if only the money was mine), talking nonsense, msn-ing Silly and doing nonsense like pose in the basic feet positions of ballet (complete with pointe shoes and tights) for her ADC kit. So yes, in short, I'm having fun.

But because of work, been neglecting Silly a fair bit. I'm sorry sweetheart, at least now I'm a little more free. ((:

Plans for my birthday are somewhat settled and I already got my first birthday present from Silly. An Agnes B bracelet attached with a agnes b guitar pick charm. -double beam-

Off to Timbre now to celebrate Viola's birthday! Believe it or not 90% of the office's birthday is in April. Hur.

No comments: