Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All That Jazz

So I'm starting to get busy with work once again. Sigh. Bleeding performance season. Though the major performances are in July, the paper work and meetings are starting to pile up.

Of late while listening to MY (Self proclaimed it's mine when I borrowed it from Silly and never gave it back) iPod Nano, some how or rather, I keep ending up listening to Michael Buble and Tony Bennett.

And as I sing to myself in my head to the lyrics of Dream A Little Dream & Fly Me To The Moon (obviously I won't sing out loud in the MRT), I end up smiling to myself like an idiot.

Why?

Because I realised, how happy I've been the past 4 months. That how love can be so simple and yet sweet. And how much I've been smiling the past months. Thank you Silly for making me the happiest princess always. I love you. ((:

"Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love
you".
Birds singing in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me".
Say "nighty-night" and kiss me.
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.
While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear.
Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear.
Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you.
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me."

`Spinning: Michael Buble - Dream A Little Dream

No comments: