Thursday, October 30, 2008

Changes

WoW is down. Which pretty much explains why I'm here. -mumbles- Could be a blessing in disguise though. Pretty much knackered from work thus with WoW down, I'd be having a early night, getting enough rest.

Was so sleepy at work today I emailed the rest and told them I was so sleepy that I could just fall asleep into a coma till 1800.

While emailing the usual suspects, I thought of something. People/friends grow apart because everyone changes as they grow older. You'd never expect the innocent one from 5 years ago to become the most scandalous one now. -cough-

But of course, some things never change. We are still who we are, of course, before we fall to the "dark side". -ahem-

Somehow I'm glad because I think, Silly has made me a better person. I think are the keywords here, because at least that's what I think of myself.

Thank you Silly, from saving me from the "dark side". Hahaha.

In WoW style, here's wishing everyone a Happy Hallow's End!

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.

`Spinning: Jordin Sparks - This Is My Now

No comments: