Tuesday, September 22, 2009

When Everything Becomes Nothing

If I say I'm exhausted right now, it is pretty much an understatement. As I type, I am about to rip all of my hair out, stab myself in the throat and throw myself off this building. GAHHHHHHHHH.

Yes, I am extremely stressed out and just plain exhausted. This exhaustion is also making me fall sick. Migraines and headaches have been haunting me like a leech. -goes on and on and on-

WoW is starting to feel like a commitment not a game anymore. I think it's the officer effect. Responsibilities oh responsibilities. Well, at least I'll be on break from it when exams come and when Silly and myself take a well deserved holiday after my exams.

Last assignment before the 1 month study break then exams then HOLIDAYS. Fuck why won't time pass faster already.

I don't have time for anything at all. Starting to feel a little suffocated. Need a manicure, pedicure, waxing, threading, shopping and the list goes on.

Must.hang.in.there.

On the upside, Tong tong is back this weekend! YAY! Can't wait to hang out with Silly, Tong and the Ninis, doing absolutely nothing but chugging down alcohol, gossiping till dawn breaks and just, doing nothing.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I ACTUALLY MISS DOING NOTHING. FML.

`Spinning: Haji & Emanuel Ft. Beverley Knight & Bryan Chambers - The Pressure

No comments: