Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

10 whole months of disappearance and here I am 2 hours before the year ends.

In 2010,

I quit World of Warcraft.
I finally passed Commercial Law.
I visited Godma in Nagoya, Japan and the Harajuku girls in Tokyo.
I went to the land of Dim Sum and ate and ate and ate.
I finally saw snow.
I had my first major fight with my mum.
I fell back in the abyss of World of Warcraft again.
I did better in my 3rd semester than I ever have before.
I quit World of Warcraft, again.
I finally visited Jac in Perth, Australia.
I went to my first rave.
I got my heart broken.
I got dead drunk on the same week as I did in 2009.
I stopped having expectations.

2010 was a year of unexpected up and downs, laughter, tears, joy, new friendships, old friendships rekindled and more than words could ever describe. As much as I'm having mixed feelings about entering 2011, I can't stop time and I don't know anyone with a time machine.

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.

`Spinning: ATB - Beautiful Worlds

No comments: