Thursday, January 29, 2004

Yes, i didn't turn up for macroeconomics tutorial for e second time. I don't even have any idea how my bloody tutor looks like. And its already Week 4 of school. Thanks to my blinking headache and gastric again. All that talk about being more hardworking this semester. Constantly falling sick ain't helping one bit at all. not one bit. Can't seem to concentrate this semester. Everything seems so whoosh? Its just going to fast i suppose? Or am i just slow? *shrugs*

Headaches, migraines, gastric pains. They seem to be never ending for me. What the hell is wrong with me. Its affecting everything. Oh well, at least my insomnia is alot better. Somehow.

I'm so messed up. So messed up.

I'm disgusted by the way some people handle things. By the way how "back-stabbing" can happen. After going through so much in KC. This is probably the worst i've ever seen. But, its none of my business. So i shall not go on. Just really disgusted. Big time. *speechless*

I guess i'm going to continue research on Edvard Munch now. Anyone who is also a fan of his. Let me know. I need more information about him.

No comments: