Monday, February 02, 2004

I've been pretty busy. Pretty busy with my lil cow that is. *smiles* Somehow things are back to normal. For good i hope. Spend the last 3days 2 nights with her. Quality time. *smiles again*

Saturday
Went to auntie Ryl's place to bai nian! Haha. Tracy, Jessica, Zhi Fan, Mahathir, Aaron, Ashraf, Lil cow, Jermaine were all there too. They were karakoing away half the time. Ryl and Tracy were such good singers! Can go join competition! And no i ain't bull shitting. Both of them were fatastic singers. *applauds* Lil cow and i left ealier and went down to town for a movie (stuck on you) And thanks to Ryl's wonderful food, we only had one meal for that day! The food at Ryl's house was so yummy~ After the movie we headed back to my place.

Sunday
Got awaken by a sms. Lil cow had to go visting, so she left for awhile. Then my mum decided that she will bring the both of us out for dinner @ Sakae Sushi! Yay! had so much food. So yummy~ And my mum paid! Ate my FAV ice-cream after that too! Compliments of my mum. Like what lil cow asked "Your mum good mood arh?" Me *nods head* Then we walked around and my mum decided it was time for me to buy my blazer. Saw this Mango one 119 bucks! And she was like buy lor! *fainted on the floor* BUT guess what. No more UK size 10 in the WHOLE of Singapore. (fook Mango). They asked me to wait for the repeat shipment and i asked when will that be. Her answer was " I don't know. When you are free come and see." #*@$&)~@! I very free huh?! Dammit. Never mind. My mum gave me 120bucks for it anyhow. Shall go look look around the shops for a nice nice and cheaper one. So i can go buy other things. *chuckles*

Tomorrow, do homework day. *mutters and mumbles* I got a whole lotta them waiting for me.

Kaka ~ Yes i agree in this world you either back stab or get back stab. But this one. Is one of the worst i've ever seen?

Cheryl ~ Yeah. Its been a long time too. You take care. I'll catch up with you soon.*hugs*

Mac ~ Youcan msg me anytime you want to. Anything just msg me. I'm here for you. Dun worry. Things will be better. They always get better.*hugs*

No comments: