Thursday, February 05, 2004

I guess i said i won't blog. But i have to. I need on outlet for all my stress and whatever not crapp shit. I'm so tired. Physically, mentally. Im breaking down.

Gave up on Mbs already. Fuck Bill Gates. He can go and die. I hate Microsoft Access as of now. Its fucking screwed. Big time. I don't know what the fuck to do for the fucking project. Thank god i still have Chynna. If it was a Solo project. I would have failed. Fuck TP for its lousy school system. Want me to volunteer during Open house? Then don't fucking put the mid-semester test the following week. We haven't even started on Macroeconomics Portfolio. Fuck it. Then there is Arts Appreciation. I fucking haven't done anything. And its fucking due next week! What the fucking hell is this! I haven't done Macroeconomics tutorial. I so don't want to do it. But i have to. I don't want to take supp again this semester.

Im breaking down. So much. I need you baby. So bad. But what is wrong with you. What is wrong? You're not saying a thing. Just telling me you're upset. With what fuck? Tell me! Stop keeping quiet. I can't take it. I don't know how long more I can bear with all the stress. Dear i need you. So badly.

The thought of my birthday conciding with Exams just makes things worst. I'll be mugging like fuck on my fucking birthday. My god damn it 18th birthday.

Fuck Fuck Fuck F u c k.

as i speak. tears fall.

No comments: