Saturday, February 07, 2004

I have a new piercing!Whoopee~ Hahaha. Don't ask me where i'll have a hard time describing. Its on e ear la. Don't think dirty! *grins*

I'm still feeling a little upset and all. With school. Stressed la. At least Review 1 of Mbs is over. But i still have Arts Appreciation and Econs due next week. And the on-going Tourism Destination/Travel & Tour Business Project. Busy me!

Got hit by a football on e face today. Freaking assholic guy. Hope his weenie turns in a banana! Hahahahahahaha. He made me cry okay. Cried twice today. Irritating. Thank god my mascara's water-proof!

Tommorrow i'm going to do my mask. With lil cow as my victim. Or put it in nicer terms. My model. Hahaha. Meeting Leong, Lili and Michele for dinner at night too.

So tempted to pick up a fag.

No comments: