Sunday, February 08, 2004

Retail theraphy today! Or to be precise these two days. Bought my Esprit blazer as i blogged yesterday. 50% discount. Then went to get my Topman belt. On sale too! Got it at 9 bucks! *grins* Then got this long sleeved top from Mango. You know, e usual semi see through type i wear. 29 bucks only~ *beams* I feel so accomplished. I mean. All so cheap! Hahaha. Cheered me up somehow. *smiles*

Lil cow found out what i was getting her for Valentine's Day. *whines* Not fair. This always happens! *sulks*

I'm broke already. All my ang bao money gone. *weeps* I still have a whole load of school work waiting for me. Guess i have no choice but to do them. *sighs*

I was searching for my econs article when i chanced upon this. Fourteen year old girls most vunerable. Its a full article on the straits time or something. Know what. I was fourteen when i went with that hell of a asshole ryan rodrigues!!! Bwahahahahaha.. Now we know why... hahahahaha... rofl....

Fourteen-year-olds are more vulnerable than other age groups because with hormonal changes in their bodies, they are more likely to 'throw caution to the wind and do anything they want,' said PAGi chairman Carmee Lim.

And they become easy prey because they are easily influenced,she said.


Cher: Hey babe. Nice seeing you yesterday too! Missed ya! *hugs* Though we didn't have a chance cause you were with your "ahem" Peiwen.*cheeky grin* Haha. Im fine girl. Still very stressed up though. But techinically i'm fine. I think. Hee. You take care of youself and i'll catch up with you real soon k? Love ya babe.

No comments: