Monday, February 09, 2004

Brunch - Main Course: Maggi mee, Drink: Coke, Dessert: Chocolate from Chocolate Box.
Hahahaha. That was my brunch for today. I know. Im sick and i shouldn't be having all these when i'm coughing my lungs out. But i can't help it! I'm alone at home and noone is here to control me. I get all these cravings and i can't help it! Heehee. I've eaten them and noone can stop me. *chuckles* Okay, i'll take my medicine after this and drink loads of water and get more rest. I can already hear people nagging away in my head.

Didn't turn up for school again today, massive headache, slight fever blah.. No choice but to come online to continue my research and all. Sheesh. *whines*

Vday is coming! Haha. I shall put up a wish list in case anyone wants to get me anything. Haha. Chances are none of you are going to get anything from my list even. Heehee. Typical andrea.

1. Mango Skirt - $65
2. Fcuk Skirt - $99
3. Mango red leather bracelt - $20

Errr... Nothing else.. Hahaha.. That's all that caught my eyes while i was shopping. Hehehe..

Maye: Thanks for e *.. Hahaha.. I love ew.. U tc ya. And enough of those fags sissy. =)

Off to my work now. Love yall.. *muacks*

No comments: