Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Third time i'm blogging. Fuck Bill Gates. One more time his bloody Explorer hangs on me. Grrrr. *growls* Bloody hell.

Blogged about unhappy stuff anyway. Shall not talk about it anyway. Janice Yap Yi Hui, i hope your doing fine out there. Just leave Bessy alone ya? Don't need to message her happy birthday this year. Thanks.

Okay i'm officially nuts. Talking to a person who doesn't even know my name. Only known to her as "my ex's gf. The mad one who want to beat me up." But hey, she might chance upon this right?

Okay Andrea. Im fine now. Needed to talk to myself in a third person. Hahahas.

Went to school for one lecture and skipped the rest! Lol.. Not my idea, Chy and Ryl wanted to go down town to get Valentine's Day presents so we just skipped lecuture. Plus nothing important this week so heck it. *grins* Bought your present already. Hope you like it. *smiles weakly*

Saw the Fcuk Skirt again. Falling in love with it even more. Totally. Its 99 bucks for heaven's sake. I can't afford it. *frowns* I like it so much! It so. Nice. Never mind. Somethings just aren't meant to be yours.

Presentation tommorrow. Got to go prepare. *frowns harder*

No comments: