Sunday, March 21, 2004

Been pretty occupied. *smiles* Glad that i am occupied with you. Thanks for being there for me. Really. Thanks alot. Though many things are going on around us now. I'm sure everything will be fine soon. I'm so so broke. Literally zero now. -sighs- The trouble of being poor. Just everything doesn't seem right. Somehow. Future seems so bleak. So unsure.

School's been okay. Not very busy but okay. Just i think i'm a little worn-out with everything else. Thursday stayed back for the photoshoot. Chy and Jem's photoshoot. Two of them just look so great. Fantastic Chemistry. So happy for the both of them. Friday had NATAS travel fair. I honestly thought it was crap. Was already having some problems. The smell of pamphlets was over powering, there was so many people, thus resulting in a very headachy and grumpy Andrea. Went down to accompany Shaun during his work. Spend time talking about alot of stuff. Thanks. :) Today, headed to Quek's place and quek and Shaun cooked for me! Hehe. Yummy~ Felt like a princess, didn't need to lift my tiny fingers. Haha. Shaun sweets, your pasta was great! Can't wait for somemore food! Hehe. Tommorow i think i'm going to my aunt's new place.

Ryl* Babe i love you. You know i do. My shoulder and ears are here for you 24/7. Love you loads.

Quek* Same goes for you. I love you too. I'm here even at 0300 remember? Anytime ducky.

Chy* My pretty Chy. I love you too! Hang in there! And please drink more water. Remember its not your fault. Not one bit. *hugs*

Jem* I can't believe i'm saying this but i love you dude! Please take good care of Chy. :)

Keke* *hugs u titely* I'm always here for hugs. They are unlimited okay? U'll have my hugs for life. Love you too babe.

Shaun* Sweets, thanks for everything. Esp your Aglio Olio. Can't wait for you, Jem and Keke to enter Saffron. So exciting! Thanks for everything. The hugs and your ears. Please take good care of that sore throat or you will zhao xia like Chy. *hugs*

//Everything will be fine soon. I promise*

No comments: