Sunday, March 21, 2004

Didn't want to blog but decided to. My only outlet. One and only outlet. My heart aches for you both. Quek and Ryl I love you both so much. And it hurts to see you both this way. Somehow i wish i could do something for you two. To let you both to cheer up. Smile more like you both usually do. My heart ached as i passed those msgs. Tears were at the brim of my eyes. I really love you both. I'll be your eyes and hands for you both. And i'll promise to take care of both. Promise. Don't say thank you. I'll hear non of that. Its my duty as a friend.

I'm finally going to be the Andrea yall used to know. I fucking can't take it anymore. I will not mention names or anything. But if you are reading and you know who you are. Then good. Firstly, don't act like you care when you acutally don't really. Lesbians have their rights too. We are humans as well. Humans have feelings okay fuck shit. Noone can control their feelings. So what if we love the same sex? I don't see what is wrong. Morally and religiously some may say its wrong. That's your opinion. Just keep your fuck ass outta stuff that doesn't concern you fuck. I'm pissed so pissed. So pissed at how some can be so fake. So fucking shit fake. That's why precisely noone can take my shit. Just cause i'm honest. Just cause i don't lie and that i'm not fucking fake.I don't wear a mask to school and fucking act.

Then i realised my mood. My imood on the left. This year alone i have set the mood inferior god knows how many times. I really need to do something to boost that morale of mine. I need to learn that people love me for who i am. I need to. The two words of the week. "IF ONLY" Go think about it.

// If Only*

This is for you. You know who you are. :)
You're amazing, so amazing
Have I told you enough?
You're an angel, my guardian angel
God knows I, I've been blessed with love

No comments: